PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)
An organic molecule naturally occurring in the food supply, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) is the first new vitamin discovered since 1948. It supports the health and proliferation of mitochondria, which generate the energy cells need to function efficiently.* Because the degradation of mitochondria is a key contributing factor to physiological aging in humans, PQQ may:
• Slow the aging process*
• Increase energy levels*
• Improve cognitive function*
• Alleviate occasional stress and sleeplessness*
Double-blind, placebo-controlled human studies have found PQQ improves spatial awareness, short-term memory and concentration.*
BioPQQ has been used in all of the human clinical studies on PQQ published to date and is the only natural NDI-accepted PQQ on the market. In 2013, BioPQQ won the Engredea Editors’ Choice Award for Ingredient with the Best Science.
Mechanism of Action
Research has shown PQQ:
• Affects cell-signaling pathways involved in cell growth, differentiation and survival*
• Protects existing mitochondria from damage*
• Helps generate new mitochondria*
• Protect nerve cells*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.