KiOtransine is a novel patented ingredient of fungal origin that combines two types of polysaccharide chains. It features the benefits of both soluble and insoluble fibers:
- Supports digestive health, improves transit and restores intestinal flora
- Helps relieve occasional constipation, bloating and abdominal pain
- 33% of bloating/ abdominal distension
- 30% of abdominal pain
- Supports clean and healthy arteries important for cardiovascular health
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant systems and
- Reduces oxidized LDL-cholesterol levels (newly emerging biomarker for cardiovascular health that is clearly related to the atherosclerosis)
- Natural, self-affirmed GRAS, non-GMO source.
- EU Commission approval as a novel food ingredient.
- Manufactured to ISO and HACCP guidelines.
- Safe and appropriate for use in vegetarian, Kosher and Halal products.
KiOtransine is available in different galenical forms and tastes. 1,5g/serving should be taken three time a day.
KiOtransine provides a full package of studies, including in vitro and in vivo tests and clinical studies such as a double-blind randomised, placebo-controlled multi-centric clinical trial.