Cordysterone™ is the branded product of Cordycepin presented by GENABOLIX.
Cordycepin is the main active constituent of Cordyceps, one kind of amazing medicinal fungi.
Cordyceps is a genus of sac fungi that includes about 400 identified species and many yet to be described. All Cordyceps species are endoparasitoids, mainly on insects and other arthropods; a few are parasitic on other fungi. Until recently, the best known species of the genus is Cordyceps sinensis, called “Dong Chong Xia Cao” in Chinese, meaning winter worm summer grass.
Cordyceps has a long history as medicinal fungi. The earliest clear record is a Tibetan medical text in the 15th century outlining the tonic propensities of Cordyceps sinensis, especially as an aphrodisiac.
- Cordysterone can enhance Testosterone production.
- Cordysterone can regulate immune system.
- Cordysterone has nootropic effects.
- Cordysterone has the function of Anti-tumor
- Cordysterone also has numerous other healthy effects.