Seditol® helps people fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. It is ideal for sports enthusiasts who desire restorative sleep to aid in muscle recovery and development, and for the countless people who are simply in desperate need of a good night’s rest. Seditol has no side effects or “hangover” feeling the next morning.
Studies were conducted to determine the inhibition of binding of adenosine, dopamine, and serotonin. The higher the percent inhibition of binding, the more effective the substance:
- Adenosine A1: 14% inhibition
- Dopamine Transporter: 64% inhibition
- D5 Receptor: 21% inhibition
- 5-HT1B: 29% antagonistic inhibition (Plays a crucial role in regulating serotonin transmission to the brain)
- 5-HT6: 20% antagonistic inhibition
Additionally, in an assessment of benefits of Seditol to subjects with mild to moderate sleep difficulties, 80% subjectively reported that Seditol helped them relax, assisted in a restful sleep and was effective in reducing fatigue due to lack of sleep.
Seditol is Kosher certified, vegetarian, non-GMO, non-ETO treated, non-irradiated, and available for use in tablets, capsules and soft gels.